As an employee of our company, you will collaborate with each department
to create and deploy disruptive products. Come work at a growing company
that offers great benefits with opportunities to moving forward and learn
alongside accomplished leaders. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding
member of staff.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
· Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
· Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
· Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
· Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
· Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
· Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
· Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
· Fluency in English
· BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relatio
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and